We are up and going!

It’s official…Tabletop Truths is up and going….well, mostly!  We had our first preview parties last Thursday in College Station at the the lovely homes of Allyson Wright and Cindy Stimson and had a great turnout.  A grand time was had by all and our first big batch of orders is being processed!  We are still working on our blog and some pricing technicalities so just FYI, here are the prices if you call or email us. 

1-4 mats are $10.00 each
5-9 mats are $9.00 each
10 or more mats $8.00 each
Christmas set of 6 is $50.00
Discounts will be reflected in Shopping Cart!

Today we tried to get a pic of our biggest placemat fans…and this is the best we could do!  Let’s just say we all needed a lesson from the “Fruit of the Spirit” mat when the photo shoot (5 pictures) was over! Smile
DSC_0092
Keep checking back with us for updated pricing, holiday specials and more info! 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so excited! And this picture CRACKS me up - their smiles are priceless (oh, if only I could convince my children of what a real smile looks like for pictures!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you... and my future table settings! Must start shopping now before you get so popular that I can't get an order in!

    ReplyDelete